Extremism divides and distracts us. If your goal is to prove something, you are not paying attention. If your goal is to disprove something, you are not paying attention.
Rather than get caught up in either proving or disproving medical conspiracy theories, I researched into some history that underpins these theories – the corruption of America’s medical system starting in the early 1900’s. (references can be found at bottom) Here is what I found:
1. Eugenics had its beginnings in the US. In the early 1900’s the ethnic and genetic cleansing campaign began in California. (1)
2. John Rockefeller financially supported eugenics in the US. (1)
3. “The Rockefeller Foundation helped found the German eugenics program and even funded the program that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.” (1)
4. In the US, 32 states passed eugenic sterilization laws during the twentieth century and 60-70 thousand people were sterilized in the name of genetic cleansing. (2)
5. “In 2013, the Center for Investigative Reporting revealed that at least 148 female prisoners in California were sterilized without proper permission between 2006 and 2010.” (2)
6. John Rockefeller was a heavy supporter and contributor to the transformation of the nature and process of medical education in America. (3)
7. John Rockefeller created the general education board in 1902 which funded the American public school system.
8. ““I don’t want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers.” – John Rockefeller
9. In David Rockefeller’s book ‘Memoirs’ the direct quote from his book, pg 405:
“Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – One World, if you will.If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it” -David Rockefeller (4)
If you have no clear takeaway, that is the point. If you have more questions, that is the point. Truth is not something we can pin down, but in searching for it we can become more aware, compassionate individuals. Peace and love, Elena
Note: I will add more as I find it. Please reach out with any research you have found, more brains are better than one! Again my goal is neither proving nor disproving anything, rather uncovering truth.
1. Eugenics in US
3. transformation of americas medical system